Scuba Regulator Maintenance & Repairs
Servicing your regulator should be done based on how much you dive and how well you clean it post diving. Some Institutions also have certain requirements you may need to follow. Divers who dive on a regular basis should have their gear serviced more than divers who only dive a couple times a year. All manufactures have recommended service intervals. If you would like to know more about how often your regulator should be serviced, call us and speak directly with one of our trained technicians.
What’s Involved in our Regulator Servicing
- Disassemble 1st and 2nd stages
- Clean parts in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Replace parts with new
- Replace any other faulty components
- Check hoses for deterioration and replace if necessary. We can produce Low and High-pressure hoses of any length on premises.
- Tune 1st and 2nd stages to manufacturer’s specifications
- Put the regulator through a series of tests and adjustments before returning it to the owner.
Regulators should be serviced by a qualified facility to restore it to the manufacturer’s standard.
Our technicians have been trained and certified by all major SCUBA manufacturers, and we use ONLY manufacture (OEM) parts for your regulator.